Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He's baaaaaack!

Cal Thomas is at it again, predicting the end of religious conservatism, decrying those who put too much faith in politics and power . . . blah blah blah, you know the rest.

I wonder - just who are these misguided Christians who have been so hoplessly ensnared by the lure of absolute power? Name names, please! Inquiring minds want to know. (All I did was vote for McCain. I'm not sure if that counts).

I enjoy Mr. Thomas' columns and his perspective. But the "death of the religious right" thing just plays into the left's morbid fantasies of a public square minus conservative people of faith.

Don't mind Cal too much. He gets a little depressed anytime a Democrat gets elected President. Sounds like a broken record to me. Time for him to upgrade to CDs or something . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment